how do company's do it ?

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

how do company's do it ?

Post by reno »

I just order 1200 2 bottles of 25mg Diphenhydramine Allergy Relief 600 Tabs
for a Total: $11.19 shipped .
it arrived today fed x - 2 day. from sams club via ebay .
best deal I found local was $7.00 for 200 -2 bottles of 100 each at my local walmart .and i did check online at my local drug stores before driving to my local wally world a couple days ago when we ran out.
wife and i both use then as a sleep aid nightly 1 pill each.
when I order them we didn't know it was Sams club we were dealing with on ebay. it just was the best deal I found doing a google search for 25mg Diphenhydramine (generic for benadryl 25 mg) that price included tax and free shipping . I order 2 bottles at $5.58 each for 600 . be like a 3 year supply for us.
weird it was listed as sold by edabukletbyadshoez not( sams club the warehouse club)and the package label said it was from samsclub.and fedx tracking .
i'm just shocked and rattling on because how it was shipped and being such a good deal. ::
(I guess every now and then even a blind squirrel finds a acorn :))
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: how do company's do it ?

Post by Genom »

It's generic, old formula, mass produced every where, and Sams buys in tremendous quantities. Just economy of scale.
reno

Post by reno »

Genom wrote:It's generic, old formula, mass produced every where, and Sams buys in tremendous quantities. Just economy of scale.
I understand the selling price - but to still sell it with free shipping included. do it with 2 day free fed-x . even if they received the pill as a free shipment from the manufacture . the packing, handling and shipping charge had be close to what we payed total. (even in mass volume )
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

you are pretty brave buying any pills from some random guy on ebay lol
reno

Post by reno »

true it was just a one time thing :)
more like a brain fart - not something I normally would do. i was just doing price check and I jumped on the deal due to price.