NWS -Bullets in Back Pocket after being hit with a Taser !!

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

NWS -Bullets in Back Pocket after being hit with a Taser !!

Post by reno »

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: NWS -Bullets in Back Pocket after being hit with a Taser !!

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Is there a back story? I didn't get the impression bullets went off in his back pocket. I see him pull out the gun, which is an automatic, and it seems to me the taser made him repeatedly squeeze the trigger.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

A taser cannot set off bullets in someones pocket. That was jerkwads finger spazzing out from the tazer, shooting his gun.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I'm not going to say it's impossible for a Taser to set off a single bullet in your pocket, but it would be incredibly unlikely.

Nor do I feel sorry for that dummy. He's clearly stalling the first cop, and he very clearly decided to pull the gun. It's obvious he intended to shoot. Don't blame the cops for returning fire once the bullets started flying.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

Unless the both Taser prongs struck the bullet perfectly, the insulation from the clothes alone would prevent it. Besides, a bullet that fires not in a gun is just a tiny popcap firework with minimal force. That was clearly a gun going off. There is probably a youtube clip from when Mythbusters set off bullets in open air and it's pretty clearly different from a gun sound.
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

You guys are being too hard on the honorable citizen there...he clearly tapped-out at 1:22 and was no threat. ;)