busch garden ticket help needed !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

busch garden ticket help needed !

Post by reno »

anyone know a lot or anything about buying yearly tickets my so undecided as what one to buy the gold or silver yearly florida resident pass !
here part of my deal wife having a girlfriend come at the end of march and it's one place on the visit list this trip !
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: busch garden ticket help needed !

Post by Losbot »

What exactly do you want to know? I've had annual passes for Disney, Universal and Busch Gardens. Depends on whether you're going to go enough to justify it. Also have to watch out for blackout dates on the cheaper passes.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

trying to decide if I should buy the gold or silver yearly. its hard for me to decide .
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Depends on how many days in the year you'll use it really. Then there's the perks. I haven't followed BG's annual passes but they have similar perks like Disney. For Disney I get the gold and the wife and child get Silver. Why? Because theirs are cheaper and we only need one gold pass to get all the pictures we want for free for that year. Plus at Disney, all the friends you have linked to you, if they take pictures, you can DL them for free as well. My friends typically email and ask me to grab a copy of all their pics for them. LOL

Don't know if BG has the same policy for picks but they do have a picture package. Might look into doing something similar. Looks like you also get some free tickets for guests/friends as well as discounts for them. Just do the math and watch the blackout dates as well.
JustSam31
Goober Member

Post by JustSam31 »

i just saw an ad yesterday on FB for their fun card or something like that... $104/person. includes busch gardens & adventure island. has blackouts (nobody wants to go those days anyway) and gotta pay parking, but what you could do is get ONE "normal" annual pass (50% off or free parking, depends which one you get) and the rest of your ppl can get this pass. i'll look for the link in my history and post it
[ insert witty signature stuff here ]
JustSam31
Goober Member

Post by JustSam31 »

[ insert witty signature stuff here ]