Not a good idea to vacuum gasoline...

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Not a good idea to vacuum gasoline...

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

normalicy

Re: Not a good idea to vacuum gasoline...

Post by normalicy »

LOL, I hadn't ever considered it, but yeah, not a good idea.
EvilHorace
Life Member

Post by EvilHorace »

OK.....WHY is there gasoline in the trunk to begin with?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I assume she spilled a gas can? The other alternative would be a leak in the gas filler pipe which would be very scary. Oh yeah, why get it fixed, just vacuum up the overflow.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

some people buy extra gas so they dont run out . if a storm coming they need to buy extra tank keep it in there trunk. ran into a woman at a rest area here in Florida that .told us she did just like the woman in the video did .but she didn't try using a vacuum to remove it. said her car smell of gas . told her to empty out the back and pull the cover from her spare tire and make sure none spilled in there. also told her when she got back to her home in Melbourne, to leave the car open to air out and if she used anything to use fabreeze. I see people all the time get gas in cans and just fill them in there trunks not a idea. also see them just drive off with the can just sitting in the middle of there trunks . i always make sure my gas can is secured so it cant flip over when I need to buy it for my lawn equipment or boat ! people don't think about the fumes when filling those cans or the can over flowing while filling them . as we all know gas smells for hours or days when spilled .
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I know someone who owns several car washes and that is the number one way that those vacuum machines get destroyed.