snow storm 2014 !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

Post by renovation »

good morning from all of us in White lake, Michigan at 8:45am
-13 °F
(-25 °C)
Humidity: 74 %
Wind Speed: SW 9 MPH
Barometer: 30.06" (1021.3 mb)
Dewpoint: -19 °F (-28 °C)
Wind Chill: -31 °F (-35 °C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi.

At least three deaths in Oakland County alone are being blamed on this winter blast
Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/subindex/news/local ... z2pisceCDQ
We’re told it was two men, and one woman, all in their fifties. All three collapsed while shoveling snow
Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/oak ... z2pitrmQm7
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

FlyingPenguin wrote:Even cold here in Central Florida. Hard freeze last night for several hours. 30 degrees now, 20 with the wind chill. Only getting up to 44 today, and blowing.

Hard freezes are a problem here. Our plumbing isn't rated for it - we tend to get a lot of busted pipes when it happens.

Back to normal temps tomorrow.
i just got back from FL and got to enjoy that same weather. i was all over the state and it was pretty crappy except the last few days. 40-50s and rain. not the "sunshine state" i was hoping for! ;)

got home to -15 and 20-30MPH gusts. wind chill is down to -50 here. i've been in colder, but not by much. i think the coldest i've ever experienced was growing up when it hit -35 or -40 a few times.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

darcy

Post by darcy »

looks like a winter wonderland, Nuby,, : )

~~~~
Executioner wrote:Does this help?
yes. it does. now buzz off. ;) ;) ;)

looks gorgeous there, Exec!,, :)
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

My workplace shares a building with 3 other businesses. Today one of our neighbors had a pipe burst. It set off the fire alarm and filled a wall on their side up with about 5 feet water.
renovation

Post by renovation »

Guy Gets Trapped on Ski Lift, Hangs Bare-Ass Naked for 15 Minutes (this would suck )
This poor guy got trapped hanging upside-down by his pants from a chairlift for 15 minutes. That's embarrassing.
The January 1 mishap apparently occurred after the male skier, 48, and a child boarded a high-speed lift in Vail's Blue Sky Basin. It appears that the chairlift's fold-down seat was somehow not in the lowered position, which caused the man to partially fall through the resulting gap. His right ski got jammed in the ascending chairlift, and that kept him upended since his boot never dislodged from its binding. (bets on if he got Frostbite )
http://gizmodo.com/5125679/guy-gets-tra ... 5-minutes/
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
renovation

Post by renovation »

IT's A Heat Wave were up to 15 degrees . 16 degree in Detroit .
16° F
Mostly cloudy

High: 15° F Low: 5° F

Feels Like: 4° F

Barometer: 30.39 in

Humidity: 67%

Dew Point: 7° F

Wind: SSW 10 mph

Visibility: 10 miles

Sunrise: 8:00 am

Sunset: 5:20 pm

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/subindex/weather#ixzz2ppwBFeoW