Killer filmed girlfriend's murder on his phone

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

The dismembered body of a 20-year-old English girl was found in Brazil after her boyfriend killed her and filmed the entire incident with his cell phone. Britain was shocked to learn of the brutal killing of Cara Marie Burke (17), by her own boyfriend Mohammed Santos (20).

Having met Mohammed in London, Cara followed him to Brazil after his visa expired and he was forced to leave the UK. The 20-year-old man reportedly killed the girl in his apartment. On his mobile phone, investigators discovered footage of Mohammed stabbing Cara and then decapitating her.

A policeman told Brazilian television: "The telephone was full of photos and videos. He grinned as he chopped off her limbs. The photos also include ones like those of the Taliban, in which the decapitated head is replaced atop the body."

Police discovered Cara's remains in a bloody suitcase on the edge of a beach. Her torso was found in a river 60 kilometres away. A London friend of the girl's recognised the tattoos on a Brazilian television program that aired in England.

Santos was arrested in a hiding place near his apartment. He at first admitted to killing Cara, although he later retracted his confession. "I did not kill her. When I was arrested, I lied," Santos told British newspaper 'The Sun' via telephone.

The police are certain Santos committed and planned the murder, however. "Shortly before the murder, he turned the music up so that neighbours would not hear Cara's screams," said one agent. "He confessed the crime and seemed proud of the photos and videos. It's shocking. He did not show any remorse."

A motive for the crime remains unclear. Investigators believe that Santos wanted to marry the girl in order to obtain a British passport, but that she refused. Another theory is that Cara may have threatened to turn her boyfriend in for drug dealing. Drugs were found in the apartment.

Cara's mother flew to Brazil to bring her daughter's remains home to Britain.
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

A London friend of the girl's recognised the tattoos on a Brazilian television program that aired in England.
horrifying in all aspects. imagine being a friend/family member and finding out via a tv show and seeing remains. i hope he fries. slowly.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

b-man1 wrote:horrifying in all aspects. imagine being a friend/family member and finding out via a tv show and seeing remains. i hope he fries. slowly.
I found out about this when a friend sent me a link to one of the pics from the phone. I guess they're already leaked. I won't describe it here. Let's just say that it's one of those you immediately delete and wish you'd never seen it.
ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

I say no execution for him, that would be too nice. Torture him over and over to the brink of death and bring him back to again do it in another horrible way.
When all else fails, replace the user.
TheSovereign

Post by TheSovereign »

mohammad....hmm me wonders
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8#t=0m58s">YodelRoll!</a>
<a href="http://www.halfinchbullet.com/">Goto HalfInchBullet.com!</a>
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I just can't even imagine what could make a person think to do such a thing.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

You know in Brazil they do have those large ants. I say put some honey on his naked body and tie him down flat on the ground next to a ant nest. Then piss off the ants and run. Film at 11.
darcy

Post by darcy »

horrifying. some people are pure evil.
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

There is no punishment cruel enough
[email="chevelle.h@gmail.com"][color="red"]MAIL[/color][/email]