"Auto"-Erotica: Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Err
Life Member

"Auto"-Erotica: Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars

Post by Err »

Man admits having sex with 1,000 cars
Edward Smith, who lives with his current "girlfriend" – a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla, insisted that he was not "sick" and had no desire to change his ways.

"I appreciate beauty and I go a little bit beyond appreciating the beauty of a car only to the point of what I feel is an expression of love," he said.

"Maybe I'm a little bit off the wall but when I see movies like Herbie and Knight Rider, where cars become loveable, huggable characters it's just wonderful.

I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change."

He added: "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."

Mr Smith, 57, first had sex with a car at the age of 15, and claims he has never been attracted to women or men.

But his wandering eye has spread beyond cars to other vehicles. He says that his most intense sexual experience was "making love" to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf.

As well as Vanilla, he regularly spends time with his other vehicles – a 1973 Opal GT, named Cinnamon, and 1993 Ford Ranger Splash, named Ginger.

Before Vanilla, he had a five-year relationship with Victoria, a 1969 VW Beetle he bought from a family of Jehovah's Witnesses.

But he confesses that many of the cars he has had sex with have belonged to strangers or car showrooms.

His last relationship with a woman was 12 years ago - and he could not bring himself to consummate it, although he did have sex with girls in his younger days.

Mr Smith, from Washington state in the US, kept quiet about his secret fetish for years, but agreed to be interviewed as part of a channel Five documentary into “mechaphilia”. He is shown meeting other enthusiasts at a rally in California

Talking about how his unusual passion developed, Mr Smith said: "It's something that grew as a part of me when I was a kid and I could not shake it.

"I just loved cute cars right from the beginning, but over the years it got stronger once I got into my teenage years and was my first having sexual urges.

"When I turned 13 and the famous Corvette Stingray came about, that car was pure sex and just an incredible machine. I wanted it.

"I didn't fully understand it myself except that I know I'm not hurting anyone and I do not intend to."

He added: "There are moments way out in the middle of nowhere when I see a little car parked and I swear it needs loving.

"There have been certain cars that attracted me and I would wait until night time, creep up to them and just hug and kiss them.

"As far as women go, they never really interested me much. And I'm not gay.”

Mr Smith is now part of a global community of more than 500 “car lovers” brought together by internet forums.

renovation

Post by renovation »

were is DR Auto .PHD. of philology this guy is in need of your professional help. :help :bonk
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

I keep checking the date, it isn't April 1st, so I am at a loss here... I guess it is good he has no love for women, don't need that procreation.
When all else fails, replace the user.
d_b

Post by d_b »

Wait until the National Enquirer reports he knocked up one his love bugs.
I'm not lazy by nature, I work very hard at being lazy.
DoPeY5007
Almighty Member

Post by DoPeY5007 »

d_b wrote:Wait until the National Enquirer reports he knocked up one his love bugs.
or they knocked him up
Image Image Image

"I'm seriously going to pummel you until you purr like a bitch-kitten!!"
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

was gonna post that clip from robotchicken with the robot humping the beetle.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Viperoni
Almighty Member

Post by Viperoni »

Oh he's sick alright
Main rig: Intel e2140 @ 3.0ghz, Asus P5K-E, 2x1gb Kingmax 1066mhz, 36gb 15k Fujitsu MAU, 500gb Maxline Pro,
250gb WD SE, Sapphire X1950GT 256mb, Pioneer DVR-111D, Pioneer DVR-107D, Antec TP v2.0 480w, Inwin q500n.

1995 Saturn SW2 - 15.3 @ 90mph:
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2346787/
darcy

Post by darcy »

i am @ loss 4 words,,
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.