Star Wars fans seek film role for internet kid

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Star Wars fans seek film role for internet kid

Post by FlyingPenguin »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/tv_fi ... 083122.stm
Thousands of Star Wars fans are rallying together to try and get a Canadian boy a part in the next film.
They hope it will make 15-year-old Ghyslain feel better after he was embarrassed by a video of him pretending to use a light sabre was put on the internet.

So far more than 83,000 people have put their names to an online petition that they're planning on sending to Star Wars director George Lucas.
Someone tell the little whiny bastard that he's already got more fame than most people will acheive in a lifetime.

I don't know what he's complaining about - he's got the world's best pick-up line: "I'm the fat Star Wars Kid".
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

renovation

Post by renovation »

or better pick up line !
i got a woody for a sabre :jedi
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

um... not to seem like a kill joy... but what if he wanst doing starwars light saber crap... what if he was prentending to be a ninja with a bo?
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Originally posted by Pugsley
um... not to seem like a kill joy... but what if he wanst doing starwars light saber crap... what if he was prentending to be a ninja with a bo?

Right On Pugs.. That's what I was gonna say..

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
UberNeuman
Golden Member

Post by UberNeuman »

I'm all for Ghyslain being in the next Star Wars movie - as long as he gets molested by Jar Jar and then they both get wacked by Kit Fisto...

Or he's sitting on the crapper and gets stomped on by a AT-AT... Or he has his lightsaber turned the wrong way and he impales himself when he switches it on...
Sean

Post by Sean »

Now THAT would be funny!!!! :D :lmao

And, on that kid, why are we still hearing about him???
- Sean
TheBattousai

Post by TheBattousai »

I heard about this story somewhere, and supposedly it was one of his friends who put the video on the internet. His family sued the other kids family for some insane amount of money for psychological distress. I don't think the kid really needs to be in a Star Wars movie, he can just sit back and count the money he made by making himself look like a fool for a little while...
sbp

Post by sbp »

I agree, his 15 minutes of fame is over-no need to extend it. Last thing anyone wants to see is Dork Mauls arse stumbling all over the place on a big screen.
LTrain

Post by LTrain »

They actually had a segment on this kid on an MSNBC show, and they interviewed the loser from theforce.net

Larry
i5 3570k (being built)
e8400 being switched to unraid server
i7-2630QM m14x