this is freaky and glad it wasn't me !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

this is freaky and glad it wasn't me !

Post by renovation »

last night a guy was killed on M-59 at the end of my street .
at or about 7:30 pm .
he was trying to walk across the roadway and got hit by a older guy !

i guess the news said he a well know local contractor and a roofer !
at 11:05 pm my sister and my sister in-law both call the house to make sure it wasn't me !
last night and today i guess my friends at the local police station who all know me have been getting a lot of calls asking if it was me !
i guess people are afraid to call my house to find out !
i feel sorry for the driver who hit the guy !
from all i have heard the was going to the party store to get his next $2.00 bottle of fire water and didnt make it :(
all i know is drinking and driving or walking dont mix !!!!!!!!!!!!
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

M-59? is that a local road or highway? and is it in the US or overseas? sounds like a Brittin motorway.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
FanTum
Golden Member

Post by FanTum »

Are you in Michigan? Thats a main road in the Sterling Heights area!
"This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong!"
renovation

Post by renovation »

yes im in michigan and on the west side as we call it its a main road 5 lane 2 lanes west and 2 lanes east and a center turn lane !
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help