smassie@sbcglobal.net
ebay user: cheaplaptopz
see addresses above..(same that i have)
DONT BUY FROM HIM!
recyco4
Goober Member

Post by recyco4 »

Ref: SEAN MASSIE of MO.
well he’s at it again showed in court after he drove 6hrs in a new suit with the tags still on it shoes were alligator and think the brief case was a match to the shoes bet you within an hour of his return home back goes the stuff he even had duct tape on the bottom of his soles what a return freak. got to see him again in court on the 18 October cant wait he’s going to have a hard time splaining why he slandered the docs that were presented by me told the judge they were fake,,,, I have the exact address for this rip-off artist his phone and quite a few more pieces of info again his name is Sean Massie his mom owns the computer company. Once I win the counter claim I also will be an owner. Ill freeze his accounts to collect faster than he can spell troll any one needing info ask me at recyco4@aol.com any one with more info or a statement you want to have notarized let me know it would add to his woes in court.
temple
Goober Member

Kazumichi Tatebayashi

Post by temple »

Kazumichi Tatebayashi

This cat lives in Omaga nebraska....

email me for info
fords8

Post by fords8 »

Not sure if it matters or not. And not sure if I can put Ebay stuff up here. But I want to warn people of this Ebay guy. And I can't post neg. feedback for him since I ready gave him pos. feedback.

Ebay Item number: 130196290719

Feedback he left for me: GREAT SELLER receaved item better then I thought THANKS again 100% A ++ + !!!!!!!

Buyer's Ebay name: coltonseay

Payment From: Darren Seay
Buyer's ID: coltonseay
Buyer's Email: dlink64@msn.com

Buyer's Address: 1004 north A street lompoc, CA 93436

The deal is he did a charge back and now I have no items or cash for the transaction. Paypal didn't care for tracking #s or the feedback he left me. I know there is nothing I can do at this point, but at least maybe by posting this, he will not take anyone else for some cash.

EDIT UPDATE: He claims that Paypal made a few errors on his account. He says he is going to send me a money order to me. We will see!
LutaWicasa

Post by LutaWicasa »

pca admin wrote:List is currently being updated. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-pca mod
List gonna remain gone or???
Heatware
My heroes have always killed cowboys.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I was not aware it was gone, but I don't administer it. If necessary I have a backup of the list I made in June last year.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.